Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Cooking Cure: Day 9

Day 9: Stock Your Kitchen for One New Lunch

Thursday March 13th, 2014
Cooking Cure's task for Day 9 on TheKitckn.com

Alright, here we go. I'm going to pick the easiest of the lunches I mentioned because quite frankly I'm not 100% better yet and could use a break when it comes to prepping. That and snow-pocolypse has returned to Toronto. So what do I think is the 'easiest'?

EGG SALAD SAMIDGE!


Random Google image from a website that I can't seem to access that pretty much depicts what I'd like to end up with.
In no way did I take this photo. I would love to credit the owner if they ever stumble upon my blog. 


Ingredients
  • eggs, hardboiled (1-2)
  • bread or bun
  • mayo
  • chives
  • mustard or dijon
  • lettuce
  • salt and pepper

This is a loose recipe, which I like so I can change it up if I need to, so I don't think I need much of an actual recipe to go ahead with this. I'll be picking up what I don't have after work and making the egg salad part tonight to eat tomorrow. Hurray!

Maybe this time I can remember to stay on the ball for the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment