Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Update of Epic Proportion

I may have lied on the epic-ness but I think you'll live.

Another week done and I feel like I haven't done all that much. Oh well, I guess it's time to start that thing professional or 'well visited' blogs do and recap.



My bigass online footprint


On that place called Wattpad - Something Blue (cont'd). Checkout Vanair for all story posts.

UpsetAppleCart Publicity and Promotions - Crawling Back to the Blogverse : you didn't think I'd hide my professionalism here now did you? This talks a bit on scheduling and the importance of it to publicity (though it really could work with just about any damn profession).

DeviantArt Pictures - Why? Because there are kittens and you know you want the goddamn kittens. Of course you could just stalk my Facebook photo's and see them there too.

Do you like the card game Bridge? I DIDN'T THINK SO! But it case you are one of the 1% of people I know that do we've announced (at my day job) the 2012 ABTA/Master Point Press Bridge Teacher of the Year Award winner: Mary Jane Orock of Texas!! Hurray!!
If you don't know what it is I'm not telling you...

ComixTribe The Red Ten #2 Reviews: Sure it's technically last week but I'm still proud of how well it's doing! (and I love all the clickables in the post!!)




Shit you should click because I said so


Check out Waffling's post The Challenges of a Small Space.  I may have just whored her out earlier this week by doing a 'blog inspiring me to blog again' post, but she made some interesting points about living in small spaces. Which I do appreciate.

Story by Trish (aka Trewest on Wattpad) Carnal Ferocity, a beauty and the beast retelling where I am a muse. Beauty or beast? Be careful how you answer... She needs to update more than she does for this story but I'll cut her slack because she knows where I live and some of my secrets. Sigh, the things we do for privacy.

The conclusion of Face Off was this week and I nearly shat my pants with anticipation. Needless to say I was pleased that Royce won. Hurray for the only reality Television show I enjoy!! (Watch streaming online at TV Links or don't. Your choice to click. )

ComixTribe A Million Dollar Title. Has some great points about what titles work within the industry and why. Plus the comments are where the magic is: tons of great and terrible title ideas.

Until next time. .

No comments:

Post a Comment